Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of National Ambulance LLC (‘National Ambulance' or ‘us') at www.nationalambulance.ae (this ‘Website). The following Terms and Conditions, these ‘Terms and Conditions', should be read carefully before referencing this Website and/or making use of its contents. By using this Website or any sub-sites accessible on this Website, the user (‘User' or ‘You') accepts, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions set out in any sub-site, including, but not limited to, the Statement of Privacy. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately exit this Website.
This Website was designed to provide information about National Ambulance and its services, news, updates and public awareness for the readers, details of employment opportunities and other generic information. However, the material provided on this Website is intended as general information only and is not intended to be relied upon or to be regarded by users of the Website, as a substitute for health and/or medical advice or instruction. As such, National Ambulance does not accept any liability for loss, damage or error, of whatever nature, which may arise from reliance upon the information contained in any of the material on this Website.
Ownership and Operation
This Website is operated by National Ambulance and all content is owned by National Ambulance.
Use of the Site
- 2.1 Subject to these Terms and Conditions, National Ambulance hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use this Website by displaying it on your Internet browser only for the purpose of viewing its contents for personal reference, research and educational purposes and not for any commercial use, including, but not limited to, the sale of any contents of the Website or use on behalf of any third party. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted under this clause 2.1 without notice to you
- 2.2 Except as permitted in clause 2.1, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit, this Website or any portion thereof unless expressly permitted by National Ambulance in writing. National Ambulance reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion, including, without limitation, if National Ambulance believes that your conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to National Ambulance s interests.
- 2.3 You agree that you shall use the Website only in a way which is consistent with these Terms and Conditions, and which complies with applicable laws. In particular, you agree that you shall not use this Website to upload, distribute or otherwise publish through this Website any content, information or material that:
- violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person
- is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the United Arab Emirates or international law
- contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt this Website, including, without limitation, any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
- 3.1 The electronic versions of National Ambulance documents published on the Website are for personal reference, research, information and/or educational purposes only. The definitive version of any National Ambulance document is the original printed version held by National Ambulance. If the document has been signed by an authorized person, the definitive version is the original printed and signed version held by National Ambulance. In the case of any difference between documents, the version so held by National Ambulance shall take precedence over any other version.
- 3.2 Information contained on this Website may have been published in both Arabic and English versions. Where there are any differences between the two language versions, the definitive version shall be the language version in which the information was originally issued by the relevant authority
Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1 All content on this Website, including, without limitation, Website design, text, graphics, audio clips, visual clips, logos, button icons, information contained in hyperlinked files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the property of National Ambulance or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws
- 4.2 This Website is © 2021, and any software used therein is the property of National Ambulance, is protected by international copyright laws and all rights are reserved. Use of materials on this Website, including, without limitation, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, broadcast, republication, downloading or uploading, without the prior written permission of National Ambulance, is strictly prohibited.
- 4.4 For further information on intellectual property matters, please contact the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Team at QHSE@nationalambulance.ae
Notification of Copyright Infringement
- 5.1 National Ambulance shall, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Legal Department with a notice ('Notice') containing the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and which you request to be removed from this Website
- a description of the location of the material that you claim is being infringed upon
- information sufficient to permit National Ambulance to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and e-mail address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
- 5.2 You may notify National Ambulance of any claims of copyright infringement by sending an e-mail to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (‘QHSE' ) Team at QHSE@nationalambulance.ae
- 6.1 National Ambulance may provide links to websites owned by National Ambulance and associated companies from time to time and/or websites that are owned by third parties that are not connected with National Ambulance. All links are provided for your convenience only, without any responsibility on behalf of National Ambulance. They do not signify that National Ambulance endorses such website(s). National Ambulance has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Accessing websites owned by third parties is at your own risk, and National Ambulance shall not have any responsibility or liability to you with respect to such third-party websites. It is your responsibility to take precautionary steps to ensure that information accessed at, or downloaded from, such sites is free of viruses, worms, or other potentially destructive software programs.
- 7.1 National Ambulance shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is always fully operational. However, National Ambulance cannot guarantee that this Website shall be fault-free, and makes no guarantee of the Website being available at all times, or that it is fault-free. In particular, Website access may be interrupted or restricted to allow for, inter alia, emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services.
- 7.2 Further, by using this Website and any sub-site, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, inputs and facilities that are not within the control of National Ambulance and if National Ambulance is totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations in providing a particular service, such a situation shall constitute a ‘Force Majeure Event' and National Ambulance shall be excused from performance for so long as such a situation endures.
- 7.3 For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘force majeure event' shall be deemed to include, without limitation, any cause affecting the performance by National Ambulance of its obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of National Ambulance and in particular, without limitation, shall include any strike, lock-out and other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, publicly-declared period of mourning, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruption, disruption or malfunction, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disasters, and any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.
- 8.1 Reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the website content is accurate and updated, however, Neither National Ambulance nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this Website for any particular purpose. By accessing or linking to the Website, you assume the risk that the Website and the content it contains, or may in the future contain, may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Complaints and Feedback
- 9.1 If you have any feedback or complaints about the National Ambulance Website, please contact National Ambulance through the ‘Contact Us' section on this Website, or by sending an e-mail to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (‘QHSE' ) Team at QHSE@nationalambulance.ae
- 10.1 In situations where National Ambulance gives you the option to subscribe to an e-mail service, which shall update you with news or information which it considers to be of interest to you, your use of the content received through the e-mail service shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- 10.2 By subscribing to any e-mail service offered by National Ambulance, you agree that National Ambulance may store the contact details that you provide for such purpose. While National Ambulance undertakes to do everything reasonably possible to protect the privacy of these provided contact details, you acknowledge that in the event of a ‘privacy breach' suffered by National Ambulance that you will hold National Ambulance harmless and that no action may be taken against National Ambulance for such privacy breach.
End of Use
- 12.1 National Ambulance reserves its right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this Website or any of our services at any time if we believe, at our absolute and sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Termination and Effect of Termination
- 13.1 In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, National Ambulance may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate these Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under these Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of these Terms and Conditions, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of this Website and National Ambulance shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Website in whole or in part. Any termination of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the respective rights and obligations, including, without limitation, payment obligations, of the parties arising before the date of termination.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- 14.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold National Ambulance and any of its directors, officers, employees, personnel, staff, information providers, licensors, licensees and partners, collectively, the ‘National Ambulance Interested Parties', harmless from and against any costs, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and other legal costs and expenses, fees, expenses, including lost profits, liabilities, losses, damages, suits, causes of action, claims or any other proceedings whatsoever, incurred by National Ambulance in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- 14.2 You shall fully cooperate as required by National Ambulance in defense of any claim. National Ambulance reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter, and you shall not, in any event, settle any matter without the written consent of National Ambulance.
- 14.3 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the National Ambulance Interested Parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this Website, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property, business, depletion of goodwill and claims of third parties, even if National Ambulance has been advised of the possibility and/or reasonable foreseeability of such loss or damage. If this clause 14.3 is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then, in no event, shall the National Ambulance Interested Parties total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims, whether in contract, tort, including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website.
Amending these Terms and Conditions
- 15.1 National Ambulance may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content displayed on this Website, including these Terms and Conditions, at its absolute and sole discretion, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability. By continuing to use this Website after such changes, you are indicating your acceptance of such changes.
- 16.1 These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be assigned, transferred, delegated, and sublicensed by you, but may be assigned, transferred, delegated and sublicensed by National Ambulance without any restriction.
- 17.1 This Website is provided by National Ambulance on an ‘as is' basis. National Ambulance makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content or materials included on this Website. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, National Ambulance disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, quiet enjoyment, date accuracy and system integration. National Ambulance does not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities accessible via this Website are accurate, complete or current, or that this Website shall be free of defects, including, without limitation, viruses or other harmful elements. This Website may include inaccuracies, mistakes or typographical errors. You assume all costs arising as a result of the use of this Website on an ‘as is basis'. National Ambulance does not represent or warrant that the materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Arab Emirates, and accessing them from territories where this Website s contents are illegal or otherwise prohibited is prohibited. Users who access this Website from locations outside the United Arab Emirates do so at their own risk and on their own initiative, and they are responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent that any local laws are applicable.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- 18.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed, performed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws or choice of law provisions thereof. The courts of the United Arab Emirates shall be the courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction.
- 19.3 If at any time, any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be or becomes void or otherwise unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, the same shall be deemed omitted from these Terms and Conditions, and the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not, in any way, be affected or impaired as a result of that omission.
Thank you for reading these Terms and Conditions. Welcome again to the website of National Ambulance in the United Arab Emirates.