Feedback and ComplaintsNational Ambulance
National Ambulance values your opinion and welcomes your feedback
We encourage our customers to share their experiences or comments with us. Our Feedback Team is dedicated to making every effort to respond to you in a timely and respectful manner.
You can get in touch with the team through the following methods:
What happens after you submit your feedback?
Once you submit your feedback, you should receive an automated acknowledgment receipt. It will then be passed on to our respective team(s) for their attention or consideration for reviewing and improving our services or escalation for further action(s) when required.
If it is a complaint:
- A reference number will be issued upon submission and shared with you via email and SMS
- We will contact you within a maximum of three working days to confirm the issue and details of the complaint
- We will complete all investigations and provide a formal response within a maximum of 25 working days since receipt of the complaint
Handling your complaint
In line with our Quality Management Standards, we take customer satisfaction and complaints seriously. Complaints go through a detailed and thorough process flow to ensure that they are timely reviewed, investigated, and responded to fairly and appropriately. Once you submit a complaint, it gets directed to the concerned team(s) to investigate and resolve the matter in strict confidence. Your information will not be disclosed to third parties except with your consent or if required by law or course of business.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can approach:
- The Department of Health – Abu Dhabi (DOH- Abu Dhabi) offers a clinical complaint registration service. If you wish to use it, visit DOH Customer Service Department or call 800555
- Joint Commission International (JCI) grants the public the opportunity to report issues related to quality and safety by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a survey and help us improve our service
We can't achieve our aims in isolation. We need our patients and their families to let us know how we are doing. Your input will help us in making continuous improvements to our service delivery. All our online surveys are collected using Survey Monkey®. You may fill in the name and contact details section or leave that section blank if you wish to remain anonymous.